Monday 2 June 2014

    Hi, I'm again back with few updates. Finally, I've made some good progress and "The mission" is about to get over. I'm done with the implementation of getting the list of geocode places in the suggestions list. In this I'm facing a problem of showing the "Loading...." string, while the asynchronous task is processing, as the string seems to be hiding somewhere behind the input-text box. I've got nothing after digging up too much so now I'm thinking for another option or may be Giovanni(My mentor) can suggest something. Otherwise it is working fine.
   The second part that I was supposed to implement was to make those geocode places addable and for that I was supposed to find the nearest city from the  database using coordinates of the fetched geocode places. Then using that location I'm supposed to make a detached location and add it as selected location. For now I'm adding the nearest city to test it because creating detached location is not a big deal. In this the problem that I'm facing is if I click on the add button then it works perfectly but if I press enter key to add the location then it gives segmentation fault and I cant understand this strange behaviour till now.
     So this is it. And after this, I'll be working on few other things related to libgweather and Gnome-weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment